Last updated: July 2020.
1. USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the steps in this Policy, you agree that we will process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Social name: JAGGER STILISTAS
Trade name: JAGGER STILISTAS
Address: Avenida de la Albufera No222 Local 2
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, including treating your data safely and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Minimization of data: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Limitation of the Purpose : Wewill only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We apply appropriate and risk-sensitive technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration, and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification :We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a legal and appropriate manner and only while it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- International transfers: whereyour data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the processing. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- For exisitr a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- As necessary for the provision of one of our services through contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to JAGGER ESTILISTAS. for the provision of the various services as Data Processors. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending communication, reasoned and accredited, to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not supersede, any other requirements under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic reviews and may be modified by the company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to reread the latest version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.